happylaney

It's time to lose your mind and let the crazy out.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Charlotte at the Farm

I take Charlotte with me to work on Wednesdays and Cecilia on Fridays.  The days are always fun, a little hectic.  Today Charlotte had fun playing in the new castle tent they got for Christmas and making cookies with my Dad.  She sure is sweet.  I love having her around.
 peeking out of the castle tent
 Pringle treat in the tent
 the tent in the middle of the bottling room, with Sharon, the cat, down below
 hop scotch rug in my office
 Charlotte, toys, Sharon
 Dad and Charlotte making cookies up at dad's house
 Charlotte adding sprinkles and Dad getting dough ready to roll out
 fireplace, family, fun
close up of an unbaked cookie with sprinkles, and the cookie sheet covered in smeared butter

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home